- I recommend TIO they did an excellent job with a marital surveillance. Thank you.PaulineguggisCaught him! Thank you thank you and thank you again. And one more time thank you.Elizabeth
- Keith and his team got the job done in a timely and professional manner.From the very beginning I explained that... read moreKeith and his team got the job done in a timely and professional manner.From the very beginning I explained that my server job would be extremely difficult. He not only took the job he went above his regular job scope in order to get the defendand in my case served as he was actively avoiding servers. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a process server. read lessJanniaKarenGreat job, gave me very professional outcome and report, very very helpful and I got a lot of information during... read moreGreat job, gave me very professional outcome and report, very very helpful and I got a lot of information during our first phone-call, unlike some others I called which wanted to act mysterious, yeah, mysteriously charging me a ton of money because I didn't know better. Keith was interested in helping me out from the beginning and giving me a peace of mind, nice guy, good team there. I hired them for a few jobs, first I needed help with a few family-related issues which involved a background check, then to help out with obtaining information for evidence, and other private things. thank you thank you !!! will hire you again and again. read lessValeria
CEO – Formerly Director of Investigations and Information Technology
- Over 18 years of Investigative Experience.
- Previously held Federal Security Clearance.
- Traveled the US as a Contractor for the Department of Justice.
- Technology Certifications from Cisco and CompTIA.
- Licensed by the NY State DOS.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Network Operations and Security.
New York Private Investigator
| Technology. Investigations. Operations
TIO Square is a licensed and bonded New York Private Detective Firm that provides solutions worldwide. Click Here to contact us now.
Technology. Investigations. Operations.
We are TIO Square, a boutique New York Private Investigator and Technology agency covering the New York City, Long island and Westchester. We pride ourselves on developing unique and professional solutions to our client’s needs. TIO Square will work for YOU above all else.
Our investigators have many years of proven experience gathering investigative intelligence and forensic evidence to assist in litigation support. We also serve businesses and private clients.
Contact us to speak with one of our agents.
Our Past Clients
- Law firms
- Private Individuals
- Insurance Companies
- Third Party Administrators
- Government Agencies
- Background Checks
- Process Service
- Witness Interviews
- Missing Persons including Witnesses
- Surveillance Investigations
- Fraud Investigators
Your New York Private Investigator services team is here to help you now. Investigations in New York City, and throughout the State in locations like Long Island, and Westchester. Over 20 Years of combined experience conducting a range of investigations in New York City such as missing persons investigations, surveillance investigations, theft, harassment, financial and more. Browse our website for additional information on estimated cost of services, New York license for conducting investigations, and more information about providing investigation services within New York City, Long Island and Westchester.
State-of-the-art technology and innovation.
Creative solutions. Successful results for our loyal clients.
Professional consulting. Providing an intelligence advantage.
About TIO Square Investigations. Read below for FAQs about our services which include surveillance investigations, theft investigations, OSINT, missing persons, background searches and more. Feel free to browse our website or call us for more information about estimated costs of services or any other questions. Our Private Investigators have years of experience conducting many types of complex investigations.
What areas do you serve?
TIO Square is licensed by the New York State Department Of State Division of Licensing Services to provide Private Investigation Services throughout the state of New York, including:
Manhattan | New York City
Brooklyn | New York City
Queens | New York City
The Bronx | New York City
Staten Island | New York City
Long Island | Suffolk & Nassau Counties
Western New York.
Central New York.
What services do you offer?
TIO Square covers a wide range of Investigative Services. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
A Private Investigator, also referred to as a Private Eye or Private Detective, is an individual or a group of Licensed Professionals hired to gather evidence on personal or business matters as well as ongoing legal and criminal proceedings. They are most commonly hired for surveillance services (infidelity, insurance, missing persons), to locate records or conduct thorough background researches. Private Investigators also locate hard to find subjects, conduct thorough interviews, and gather evidence for legal proceedings.
How much does hiring a private investigator cost?
While searching for a Private Investigator to hire in New York City, you might be surprised to find that there isn’t a specific industry-wide rate. Prices often depend on which services you request, difficulty in obtaining the evidence, and expenses involved. Here is a brief explanation of Private Investigator rates:
Hourly rates: Hourly rates for a Private Investigator in the New York area vary depending on the specific type of investigation and difficulty in executing the request. Most investigators will offer a block discount if you book several hours at once, which is recommended when ordering surveillance services.
Retainers: A retainer is a down payment for an investigator’s work. They can vary based on your needs. Most Private Investigators will charge against your retainer, and refund any unused amount.
Expenses: Investigators can also incur expenses while they are engaged in following the target of the investigation, and some of the most common expenses are mileage, tolls and parking related fees.
Additional and Unforeseen Expenses: Your investigator will contact you prior to proceeding with additional expenses, such as exceeding the budgeted time limit due to an active target, or any other expense that might arise in the execution of the investigation.
Do you have to be licensed?
Yes. To conduct investigations in the state of New York, you must be licensed by the New York State Department of State, and maintain a bond. Our License number is 11000208411, and we are bonded.
What is TIO Square
TIO Square is New York’s top Private Investigation and Technology Support firm. Combining the latest in technology and with over 20 years of investigative experience, we aim to bring you the best, fastest and most thorough results. Whether this is your first time hiring a Private Investigator, or you are someone in the Legal, Insurance, or Business Community, we provide a personal and professional touch that insures your needs are served with the upmost integrity.
Where can I read more about your services?
Please click the webpages below for more information:
What are your rates and are you licensed?
TIO Square Inc. provides investigation services in New York City and other locations around the New York area, including Long Island and Westchester. Cost of services depend on the specific scope of the project and the hours estimated. Our the New York State Department of State provides the license required for PI companies in New York. Many factors are taken into the estimated cost for investigations provided to our client, such as travel cost, and hourly rates.
Do you work with the police?
Yes. Sometimes it is important to seek the assistance of the local police department, to investigate criminal cases or for further information on a current ongoing case. Police departments in New York City often offer a great amount of help and information to investigators, and the general public, needed for cases under investigation. An example is in the case of a vehicle accident, where it would be advantageous to speak with the responding police officers who were present at the scene on the date of loss, even if the accident occurred months ago, or even a few years back.
Do you help with security guard services in New York?
Although other PI companies in New York offer security guard services, we currently do not offer security guard coverage or training. See our website for additional information if you need assistance with shrinkage, or need assistance with suspected employee theft cases. To investigate theft cases we recommend undercover investigations. Contact us for more details.
Do you offer security guard training services for the 8 or 16-hour license in New York?
We currently do not provide security guard license training services. See our website blog for additional information on obtaining a New York State (and other states) PI License.