- Thanks guys for a job well executed. I had an initial consultation and they actually told me I did not... read moreThanks guys for a job well executed. I had an initial consultation and they actually told me I did not need an investigator I needed an attorney, which I hired. We then spoke again as I was grateful for their honesty and ended up hiring them for some work to finish up my divorce and child support payment and they found the truth which we was able to use in court. read lessGerardoKeith helped me with an issue marital issue which I needed surveillance for. Helped with a tracker on my vehicle... read moreKeith helped me with an issue marital issue which I needed surveillance for. Helped with a tracker on my vehicle as well. Very helpful and professional. read lessGaryI had an idea my ex was into illegal drugs and I needed some proof. My attorney suggested that I... read moreI had an idea my ex was into illegal drugs and I needed some proof. My attorney suggested that I hire an investigator and I'm happy I did ! read lessJoshua89566
- Great job, gave me very professional outcome and report, very very helpful and I got a lot of information during... read moreGreat job, gave me very professional outcome and report, very very helpful and I got a lot of information during our first phone-call, unlike some others I called which wanted to act “mysterious”, yeah, mysteriously charging me a ton of money because I didn't know better. Keith was interested in helping me out from the beginning and giving me a peace of mind, nice guy, good team there. I hired them for a few jobs, first I needed help with a few family-related issues which involved a background check, then to help out with obtaining information for evidence, and other private things. thank you thank you !!! will hire you again and again. read lessValeriaIt is refreshing to find good and caring persons who help and guide me through such and important moment involving... read moreIt is refreshing to find good and caring persons who help and guide me through such and important moment involving a personal matter. Thanks to Keith and the team for helping me out so much, highly recommend. read lessCrystinaHe took the time to listen to my needs & to then discuss strategy with me. He was super responsive... read moreHe took the time to listen to my needs & to then discuss strategy with me. He was super responsive & experienced. I will definitely use this PI again. read lessKathryn
Staten Island Private Investigator Services
- Accident Investigations
- Asset Search
- Background Checks
- Business to business service
- Cheating Spouse
- Child Custody
- Civil Investigations
- Computer and Internet Investigations
- Custody Investigations
- Divorce service
- Financial and Insurance Fraud
- Find People
- Forensic consultant
- Harassment and Stalking
- Identity Theft & Vehicle Tracking
- Infidelity and Cheating Spouse
- Insurance Investigations
- Interviewing (SIU)
- Missing Persons & Skip Tracing
- Private investigator
- Process server
- Social Media
- Worker's Compensation
Private Investigator in Staten Island
Being a Private Investigator in Staten Island is one of the popular professions these days. This is due to many reasons, but mainly due to the fast pace of advancements in technology which has led to an increasing number of cyber crimes, including identity theft, spamming, internet scams, as well as financial fraud. Staten Island Investigators are also busy with Cheating Spouse work, Process Service and Insurance Fraud.
Staten Island is one of the five boroughs of New York City. It is located in the southwest portion of the city. The borough is separated from New Jersey by the Arthur Kill and the Kill Van Kull and from the rest of New York by New York Bay. The borough is known for its museums, historic landmarks, beaches, parkland, and forest preserve. Recreational sports are also popular in the borough.
Living in Staten Island requires an individual to have a higher cost of living. For example, having a car is pretty much required for any Private Investigator work. There are also hundreds of new residential constructions, including Urby, a massive rental complex in Stapleton that comes with a resident farmer and a pool with a view of downtown Manhattan.
In many instances, the work of a Private Investigator in Staten Island is done via a computer. They obtain phone numbers, criminal history records, and the social media information of the subject. A Private investigator is expected to locate and scrutinize facts in different situations for cases involving personal, legal, and financial matters. They would likewise offer other services, such as verifying the background information of employees or soon to be brides or grooms, insurance fraud, and investigation of companies to protect investors against fraud.
Due to the rise in Insurance Fraud in the State of New York, working as a Private Investigation in Staten Island is becoming one of the most in-demand careers. The difficulty of conducting investigations in this crowded borough helps investigators earn a little higher than the average wage earner. After all, Private Investigations are riskier as compared to an office job. The starting salary of a Private Investigator in Staten Island, or a PI in NY overall is in the approximate range of 40,000 to 60,000 per year.
Private Investigator in Staten Island Services
In general, a Private Investigator, or PI, is a person who can be hired by individuals or groups to undertake investigatory services, mostly by evidence gathering. They often work with attorneys in both civil and criminal cases, as well as corporations when needed to run background checks or conduct undercover investigations, and Private Individuals for marital investigations, process serving, and child custody cases.
Private Investigators in Staten Island offer a wide variety of services, the most up-trending being fraud investigations and infidelity cases. PIs can help immensely in solving these cases and private dilemmas, from conducting surveillance to online database research and developing sources of information, often referred to as skip-tracing.
Here are the most popular private investigation services in Staten Island:
This is one of the most frequently sought-after specialties of a Staten Island Private Investigator. Civil investigations require an investigator to gather evidence for trials involving two individuals, and can span to a variety of cases including domestic surveillance, workers compensation, asset searches, missing persons, and more.
Insurance fraud and insurance-related cases are on the rise these days. Staten Island Private Investigator work hard with their clients to help find answers in these types of cases, from conducting surveillance at all times of the days and evening, to conducting thorough background and social media searches. Investigators would also canvass neighborhoods and develop sources of information. Investigators utilize surveillance, records research, and interviews to look into health, car, home, life, and workers compensation insurance fraud.
Infidelity and Cheating Spouse Investigations
Of course, this service has never been scrubbed out of the list of a Staten Island private investigator. As interesting as these cases may look like, investigators make use of various methods to make successful results. With the advent of Android phones, iPhones, tablets, and other mobile devices, spouses find different ways to conceal their cheating activities. Private investigators have moved with the flow and become techies as well. These days, they have advanced skills and knowledge on how to catch your spouse cheating online, or at the least, initiate surveillance based on the information developed from these searches.
We all are aware that there hundreds of things that you can do with your mobile devices, think of them as a computers-on-the-go. Clients often contact us to verify whether their spouse is keeping any secrets in their mobile devices. A Staten Island private investigator is equipped with skills to guide you in the best way to find the answers you are seeking.
These investigations attempt to establish whether a spouse’s suspicions of infidelity are valid or unfounded.
Corporate investigations are focused on businesses and corporations, and can involve verifying the legitimacy of a business partner. Staten Island private investigators also look into loss or theft of proprietary information and identifying the potential of a damaged reputation (reputation management). Staten Island is one of the busiest and popular boroughs of New York City, it is common to have cases such as these. Businesses are growing in most Staten Island towns, and, at times, businessmen tend to do “whatever it takes” for their company to grow and be on the top. The service of a private investigator is vital to uncover the truth behind their “mysterious” growth.
Other General Domestic Investigations
Other domestic investigation involve surveillance, security, background checks, divorce investigations, infidelity, drug abuse, physical or sexual abuse, and child custody. Private Investigators in Staten Island provide information, records, and field assistance for issues affecting families. They work with you, your attorney, courts as well as local authorities to uncover the truth.
Private Investigators in Staten Island are often inundated with work. While the area is growing, a lot of different cases develop each and every day, requiring the assistance of experienced and skillful Private Detectives. In many instances, lawyers, corporations and individuals hire Private Detectives in Staten Island to help connect the fast and efficiently.