- Great service. Our attorney hired them for assistance in a very sensitive family matter, and they helped (and continue to... read moreGreat service. Our attorney hired them for assistance in a very sensitive family matter, and they helped (and continue to help) us by working with us and our attorney and providing us with updates regularly. Very professional. Highly recommend. read lessAniaI highly recommend TIO Square! They handled my case professionally and quickly. They were easy to communicate with and answered... read moreI highly recommend TIO Square! They handled my case professionally and quickly. They were easy to communicate with and answered any questions that I had regarding my case. I am very grateful for their service and would recommend them to anyone who wants the BEST! read lessChisholmGreat, caring and very smart, professional and helpful every time I call and always there for me. not cheap to... read moreGreat, caring and very smart, professional and helpful every time I call and always there for me. not cheap to get an investigator but worth it x100. read lessViviav
- I had an idea my ex was into illegal drugs and I needed some proof. My attorney suggested that I... read moreI had an idea my ex was into illegal drugs and I needed some proof. My attorney suggested that I hire an investigator and I'm happy I did ! read lessJoshuaKeith helped me with an issue marital issue which I needed surveillance for. Helped with a tracker on my vehicle... read moreKeith helped me with an issue marital issue which I needed surveillance for. Helped with a tracker on my vehicle as well. Very helpful and professional. read lessGaryVery good company and efficient in helping me . I was unsure about who to contact at first, being that... read moreVery good company and efficient in helping me . I was unsure about who to contact at first, being that I had never dealt with a private detective, and I imagine no-one regularly hires detectives, immediatel;y when I called I felt good and am very happy I hired Tio square, they also helped quickly diagnose my phone. Just want to say thank you again. read lessPeter
Queens NY Services Offered
- Accident Investigations
- Asset Search
- Background Checks
- Business to business service
- Cheating Spouse
- Child Custody
- Civil Investigations
- Computer and Internet Investigations
- Custody Investigations
- Divorce service
- Financial and Insurance Fraud
- Find People
- Forensic consultant
- Harassment and Stalking
- Identity Theft & Vehicle Tracking
- Infidelity and Cheating Spouse
- Insurance Investigations
- Interviewing (SIU)
- Missing Persons & Skip Tracing
- Private investigator
- Process server
- Social Media
- Worker's Compensation
Looking for a Private Investigator or in Queens, NY? We can help.
Contact us by using the contact form, or chat with us live. Hablamos Espanol!
These are the most popular detective services in Queens:
Surveillance is a type of investigative service that supplies evidence in an electronic or physical form such as photography, video recording, audio recording, CCTV camera, and another form of electronic equipment that can monitor a certain person’s activities.
An example of a popular service is cheating spouse surveillance. If you need visible evidence that your spouse is cheating, for court or personal use, most people hire a good Queens Private Investigator, which is able to follow the spouse, check on the location, and the people he’s been with, and provide video and photographic evidence of their behavior. Photographs and recordings will be delivered to you, as well as the detailed report of the whereabouts of your spouse, let us say, for that day or last week. Instant updates are also available when the spouse is active.
Private Investigators for Premarital Investigations
The premarital investigation is a way of knowing the details of your partner before you get married. Private detectives can conduct an open source investigation in order to develop all types of useful information on your partner, such as prior addresses, acquaintances and past marriage records. It may be possible that your fiancé is hiding something that may compromise your future relationship and marriage, and a private detective investigative services can be a great source of information before you make a life-changing decision. For example, your fiancé may be in another relationship or had been a relationship that may aggravate yours. Aside from this, you can get thorough information about the personal and career life of your partner via a private investigator.
How to catch a cheating spouse for free? You may ask your fiancé’s closest friends or relatives. Self-investigating is free but may arise suspicion from your partner and the relatives. There is nothing more comprehensive than the information you can get from Queen’s private investigator.
Personal and Corporate Investigations
Most investigations consist of finding missing people, vetting potential employees, checking bank credentials, and others that concern the protection of people and property. Most private investigators work for lawyers, banks, insurance carriers, local government, and individuals. An investigator is often faced with a wide variety of cases and must be up to date in the latest methods for uncovering facts and developing information.
Insurance Fraud Investigations involve surveillance and SIU Interviews. Surveillance is conducted in order to document the everyday activities of an individual who claims they cannot work or is claiming injuries. SIU Investigations involve locating sources, conducting scene inspections and investigations, and working with insurance carriers and attorneys in obtaining evidence to assist in litigation. New advances in technology make it easier for a detective to locate information while reducing the estimated cost for the services. Investigators can now conduct a bulk of the private investigation work in their office, reducing the field time.
There are two kinds of matrimonial investigations for investigators or a detective, pre-matrimonial and post-matrimonial. The pre-matrimonial private investigation involves digging information about the family background, family reputation, financial status, education of the bride or groom, and medical history. While the post-matrimonial investigation involves digging for information about your spouse’s extramarital affair, infidelity, and other activities that you think may compromise your marriage.
Private Investigator Queens Services in New York and surrounding areas. Find us on Yelp.
Private Investigator Queens services are widely sought after by individuals and families because they help in validating and verifying information that can change their lives forever. One false allegation, true or not, can ruin a relationship forever. To end any doubts and collect concrete information about your spouse or soon to be lifetime partner, seek an exceptional investigation service provided by experienced investigators. A detective in New York can assist you with the above services and more.
Information on Queens, NY
Geographically, Queens New York is the largest borough out of the five boroughs of New York. It is an outer borough, adjacent to Brooklyn’s borough and shares water border with Manhattan and the Bronx. According to the 2018 demographics data by the Census Bureau, Queens has 2,339,280 population. It is 4th in average family size and 68% of its population are into a family.
Compared to New York and the Bronx, Queens is a very residential place and inhabited mostly by immigrants from different countries who often closely identify with their neighborhood. Immigrants are from the Philippines, Vietnam, China, India, Israel, Pakistan, among others. These immigrants live within their own customs, cuisine, lifestyle, and language making Queens a diverse place.
Queens is also the utmost diversified economy out of the five boroughs of New York. Its economy mainly focuses on retail trade, construction, manufacturing, transportation, health, and media production. It is also recognized for its two of the three major NYC airports – JFK International LaGuardia.
- Kew Gardens Hills
- LeFrak City (housing development)
- Linden Hill
- Lindenwood (housing development)
- Little Egypt
- Little Neck
- Little Neck Hills
- Long Island City
- Middle Village
- Murray Hill
- North Corona
- North Shore Towers (housing development)
- Oakland Gardens
- Old Howard Beach
- Ozone Park
- Queens Village
- Queens West
- Queensboro Hill
- Queensbridge (housing development)
- Queensview (housing development)
- Ravenswood (housing development)
- Rego Park
- Richmond Hill
- Rochdale Village (Cooperative Housing Development)
- Rockaway Beach
- Rockaway Park
- Rockwood Park
- Saint Albans