Private Investigator in Rockaway Beach Queens, NY
- Accident Investigations
- Asset Search
- Background Checks
- Business to business service
- Cheating Spouse
- Child Custody
- Civil Investigations
- Computer and Internet Investigations
- Custody Investigations
- Divorce service
- Financial and Insurance Fraud
- Find People
- Forensic consultant
- Harassment and Stalking
- Identity Theft & Vehicle Tracking
- Infidelity and Cheating Spouse
- Insurance Investigations
- Interviewing (SIU)
- Missing Persons & Skip Tracing
- Private investigator
- Process server
- Social Media
- Worker's Compensation
Rockaway Beach Queens, NY Private Investigator and Process Server
Rockaway Beach is a neighborhood in Queens Township, New York City.
It extends from its eastern boundary with Arverne to its western boundary with Rockaway Park.
It is situated at Rockaway Point.
Named after the largest beach in the United States, “Rockaway Beach and Boardwalk” stretching from Beach 3rd to Beach 153rd Streets in the Atlantic Ocean.
The population of Rockway Beach is about 13,000 people.
In the early 1800s, Rockaway Beach was two different villages named Holland and Hammels.
Michael P. Holland bought and gave him his name a piece of land in the area in 1857.
Shortly after, a German immigrant named Louis Hammel bought a plot of land east of Holland. This entrepreneur decided to give away a large portion of his land in 1878 for the construction of the New York Railroads, specifically Rockaway and Woodhaven.
Over the years, the name of the land was changed to Hammels, the cruel was unified with Holland on June 11, 1897, and was recognized as the Rockaway Beach neighborhood.
One year later, the area joined Greater New York City and became part of the recently formed Queens District.
Despite this, different eastern communities of Far Rockaway and Arverne wanted to separate themselves from the city in numerous attempts.
John Purroy Mitchel eliminated a law created around 1915 and 1917, which permitted secession.
The area obtained a new railway station inaugurated in the early twentieth century that was opened to the community and later was opened to the rest of the peninsula.