Private Investigator in Wyckoff Heights Queens, NY
- Accident Investigations
- Asset Search
- Background Checks
- Business to business service
- Cheating Spouse
- Child Custody
- Civil Investigations
- Computer and Internet Investigations
- Custody Investigations
- Divorce service
- Financial and Insurance Fraud
- Find People
- Forensic consultant
- Harassment and Stalking
- Identity Theft & Vehicle Tracking
- Infidelity and Cheating Spouse
- Insurance Investigations
- Interviewing (SIU)
- Missing Persons & Skip Tracing
- Private investigator
- Process server
- Social Media
- Worker's Compensation
Wyckoff Heights Queens, NY Private Investigator and Process Server
Wyckoff Heights is an area inside New York City in the Brooklyn and Queens border with Bushwick in the northwest and Ridgewood in the southwest.
Wyckoff Heights gives place to the Wyckoff Heights Medical Center at Wyckoff Avenue and Stockholm Street founded in 1889 (his original name was the German Hospital of Brooklyn, renamed in 1918). It also established the old Presbyterian Church, founded in 1895. Located between Harman Street and St. Nicholas Avenue, it was restored after a fire in 1928.
In 1951 was opened The Wyckoff Heights Post Office with the zip code of “11237” that serves north Bushwick and the Brooklyn portion of Wyckoff Heights.
This area was home for many immigrants, such as many German, Italian, Latino, and Eastern European residents.
The beginnings of this area started in the late 1800s when it was urbanized. The name of the area comes from the surname Wyckoff, a family that owned and cultivated part of the zone.
A new park was announced in 1890 by the New York Times, this park is now named Maria Hernandez Park and is located in the Wyckoff Heights section of the 18th Ward of Brooklyn.
Queens Township property owners decided to create the Wyckoff Heights Upgrading Association in 1892, with which gas, water, and sewage services could be obtained.
The postal service began operating in 1901, thanks to the use of the house numbering system.
In the 1940s were developed the last 18 acres (73,000 m2) of farmland.